ECRS - European Survivorship and Rehabilitation Symposium
Save the dates for ECRS in Copenhagen, Denmark September 9-10, 2024
The European Survivorship and Rehabilitation Symposium (ECRS) 2024 will be back in Copenhagen the 9-10 September 2024.
ECRS 2024 offers, as always challenging keynote presentations, and we invite abstracts from key topics including:
- Psychosocial intervention by AI - is it possible
- Digital rehabilitation in cancer
- Metastatic cancer survivorship - How to organize care
- Psychosocial challenges in the geriatric cancer patient
- The new immune therapies
- Implementation research – different perspectives and a mixed methods approach
The conference is open for clinicians, researchers, and people employed in the health administration on all levels in our European societies and abroad.
ECRS 2024 is supported by Acta Oncologica, CASTLE Research Center for Late Effects and the Danish Cancer Institute.